For centuries, Chaga has been used as a traditional medicine to boost immunity and overall health. Chaga is thought to have powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammation properties, making it a potential alternative cure for things like arthritis or high blood pressure. This mushroom may also help lower your blood sugar and even slow down the growth of cancer cells.
Chaga Mushroom Tea
- Take a pot with the wide bottom
- Place the Chaga chunks (not bigger than 1″ in size) or powder at the bottom of the pot. Measure 1-2 spoons of powder (or 1-2 chunks) for each person.
- Add the water and heat it up with the cover off. When your Chaga tea starts to boil, turn the heat to low.
- After 30 minutes of simmering, turn off the heat and let it sit for a few minutes. The water should be brown already.
- Add honey, maple syrup (or sugar)
You can save your brewed Chaga chunks, and use them again (some people make up to five batches with the same Chaga chunks)